Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My first post

Hi there! I've decided to upload some of my sketches from yesterday. This blog will be for me to share some of my.. random sketches. I'm no artist, so don't expect much. Why the title? My dental classmates have very kindly nicknamed me dodobird, so this title is derived from it. This is a little known fact about me, other than bumming around at home watching hk dramas(current fave is drive of life), I also do some sketches occasionally. It's relaxing, and also takes your mind off some worries. So there you go!
Actually, I had more sketches in my precious green scrap book, all the way from my upp sec days, but it's since disappeared into thin air.. urgh, no use crying over spilt milk. I suspect it's probably mixed into my stack of exam notes, and since I've organised my notes painstakingly into something resembling the national library archives, I shall not attempt to sieve through it, cos I won't be able to pack them up nicely again.
Shall attempt to build up on my collection again, but till then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine in usa online - buy phentermine used